WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PRICES
YOUR INVESTMENT; 12 HOURS OF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY WITH COLLECTIONS FROM £1475
Your Wedding Photography Collection contains the following as standard:
- All pre wedding photographs supplied as a Digital Download
- Minimum of 450 re touched wedding photographs available as Digital Downloads
- All edited and retouched photographs provided both as Colour and as Black and White versions.
- All retouched wedding photographs supplied on either a USB memory stick, CD or as a digital download.
- Your wedding photographs are kept by me for 5 years minimum should you need an extra copy.
- Online gallery to view your images for you and your family and guests. Family & guests may purchase prints from this if they wish
COMPLIMENTARY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Inclusive pre wedding shoot
- Time line and wedding planning consultation included
- Wedding Website to help your guests find the location, dates, times etc
- 30 pages included in your wedding album (Young Book or Wedding Book at 25cm x 35cm)
- Any cover you would like on your wedding album in any material that is currently available in the range
- Your choice of Photographic, Metallic, Satin or Pearl finish paper for your wedding album
- Your wedding album hand designed by myself with input from you and your partner
- 20 changes of images / substitutions free of charge
- When we meet I can show you the full range of wedding albums should you wish to upgrade your choice.
- Delivery of your wedding album by Royal Mail Parcel Force if I am unable to hand deliver it in person. This requires a signature upon delivery
- If you decide to change / upgrade your album you can have a £200 print credit towards the album of your choice.
COVERAGE OF YOUR WEDDING
- Bride’s preparations including details of dress, shoes, flowers etc
- Groom’s preparations with two photographers options
- Ceremony (specific coverage may be dependant on the officials taking the service.)
- A small selection of Family and Group photographs Intimate
- An Intimate Couple Session
- Room layout including details of tables, flowers,gifts, special favours etc
- Cake Cutting
- First Dance.
- Up to 12 hours candid & documentary photography though out the day
12 hours tends to be more that enough time to cover all the main aspects of your wedding. If you feel that you may want more time then just let me know; I don’t mind staying maybe an hour longer at no charge. After that hour though I’ll have to ask for £100 per hour.
DON’T LIVE IN SOUTH WALES? NO PROBLEM.
I photograph gorgeous weddings for amazing people all over the UK and further afield.
For UK weddings more than 70 miles from Chepstow (South Wales) please add £150 to the cost ( yes that includes the Home Counties, Inner London and far flung places such as Liverpool, Newcastle and even Scotland!) and for destination weddings around Europe (those that involve me getting on an airplane!) please get in touch; but think about budgeting for approximately £400. (Cheapest flights & accommodation we can find basically with the biggest cost being the amount of camera kit I need to bring as hold luggage!)
For weddings in the US and the Rest of the World please get in touch – I’m open to sensible negotiating on pricing.